Community Living Brant offers respite supports to people and their families at two respite locations.
Colborne St. Respite offers 24 hour supports and services which are tailored to people’s interests.
- Support is available for adults (18 years and older) with a developmental disability and whose families reside in Brantford and Brant County.
- Our large, open concept home is fully accessible, and has a large backyard.
- Staff provide flexible supports to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
- Support is provided to attend community events and recreational activities.
- Specialized respite is also available through the Aging At Home Strategy, in partnership with Participation House Brantford. To qualify you must be:
- a) An aging individual with a disability (aging defined by the progression of aging symptoms due to the nature of the disability.
- b) An aging care giver (age defined as 65+) of an individual with a disability living in your home.
Bell Lane Respite offers day supports to people. Each person is provided with:
- A variety of opportunities to build meaningful relationships and have valuable roles.
- Participate in a variety of social and recreational activities, volunteer opportunities in and around Brantford and Brant County.
All referrals can be made through: