Interested in Working With Us?
- Do you want a challenging and exciting career… not just a job?
- Are you a creative person who thinks outside of the box?
- Are you interested in supporting people to achieve their dreams and goals as well as become valued, contributing members of their community?
If your answer is yes, click Apply Now at the bottom of the page to start the process of obtaining an exciting position with Community Living Brant.
1. Part-time Developmental Services Program Assistant
Closing Date: Ongoing
- Must have Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent with community connections and life experience.
- Post-secondary education or experience in human services, an asset
- Must have valid Ontario G driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Valid 1st Aid/CPR Certificate, an asset
- Good attendance record
SALARY: $20.74 to $22.54 per hour
Successful candidates will be required to provide the following items at their own expense prior to the commencement of employment:
- A satisfactory medical including a TB test & Hepatitis B screening
- Vulnerable Sector Police check (less than 2 months old)
- Children’s Aid Society Check
- 3 year Driving Record to be obtained from the Ministry of Transportation
- Confirmation of valid driver’s license and auto insurance