A supportive environment for people to pursue interests, ideas and passions and connect to business opportunities and employment.
- Employment Support Services (SEP)
- Micro-business development
- Training and restaurant services
- Subcontract and assembly
- Ability to operate small machinery
- Fork lift training
- WHIMS training
- Support to pursue personal interests/hobbies
- Individualized employment plans
- and any other workshops that are available to people who receive support from Community Living Brant.
Dunn Enterprise Catering is a small business initiative operated by people with developmental disabilities. Job Coaches support people to learn cooking skills, customer service and general business operations. People learn all aspects of their catering business and receive a competitive wage.
As well, Dunn Enterprise Catering provides meals and packaging for the Canadian Red Cross Meals on Wheels program. This partnership provides people the opportunity to earn a competitive wage, operate a small business and provide a service to the people of Brantford and Brant County.
All referrals can be made through: