CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Community Living Brant continues to monitor the COVID-19 Virus situation and will work with Community Health Resources to address the concerns of those receiving services, families, and staff. In our effort to be proactive and minimize risk to everyone, the following decisions are effective today, Tuesday, March 17, until Sunday, April 5, 2020.
- Colborne Respite and Bell Lane Respite are closed.
- All Passport supports are cancelled.
- All non-essential Community Participation and Supported Employment Supports are cancelled.
Visitors to CL Brant Locations:
All non-essential visits to the following agency locations are discontinued:
- Head Office at 366 Dalhousie St.
- Dunn Building at 440 Elgin St.
- All group living homes
All visitors will be subject to pre-screening to assess if you will be allowed to enter.
Updates on Community Living Brant services will continue to be posted on our website.
More information regarding COVID-19 can be found on the Brant County Health Unit website: https://www.bchu.org/ServicesWeProvide/InfectiousDiseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
We thank you for your understanding and support during this time.
Leave a reply →