CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Community Living Brant continues to monitor the COVID-19 Virus situation and works with the Brant County Health Unit to address the concerns of those receiving services, families, and staff. In our effort to be proactive and minimize risk to everyone, the following decisions are effective, Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
- Colborne Respite and Bell Lane Respite will begin resuming with some very limited and modified supports with stringent COVID safety protocols and procedures
- Passport supports will resume based on approved individualized COVID safety plans and guidelines
- Community Participation and Supported Employment supports will resume based on approved individualized COVID safety plans and guidelines
Visitors to CL Brant Locations:
All non-essential visits to the following agency locations are discontinued:
- Head Office at 366 Dalhousie St.
- Dunn Building at 440 Elgin St.
- All group living homes
All visitors will be subject to pre-screening to assess if you will be allowed to enter.
Updates on Community Living Brant services will continue to be posted on our website.
More information regarding COVID-19 can be found on the Brant County Health Unit website: https://www.bchu.org/ServicesWeProvide/InfectiousDiseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
We thank you for your understanding and support during this time.
Leave a reply →